Klorsept is a broad spectrum biocide in an effervescent tablet form. When added to water Klorsept releases disinfectant solutions of known and reliable in-use stengths. The correct strength of solution is produced by dropping a tablet into the following volumes of water:
What is Klorsept used for?
• High, intermediate and low level environmental surface disinfection in hospitals
• Klorsept is specially formulated to give safe and easy-to-prepare disinfecting solutions, with broad spectrum activity against micro-organisms including:
– Bacteria: Escherichia spp, Campylobacter, C.difficile, E.coli O15, Enterococcus, Leptospira, Listeria, M.R.S.A., Pseudomonas spp, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus.
– Mycobacteria: Tuberculosis.
– Fungi: Aspergillus, Candida and others.
– Spores: Bacillus.
– Viruses: Human Immunodeficiency virus, (HIV), Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Herpes, Poliomyelitis, SARS